Buying a used ipad mini 2
Rotech

I understand that once and ipad mini is setup for a carrier it can't be changed( to Verizon in my case)?  What if I buy a used unit and find out it is still under contract to someone else?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Buying a used ipad mini 2
Weth
Legend

As long as the contract is in good standing (I.e.  The person is paying the bills), the iPad mini 2 can be activated. If the person does not honor the contract or does not pay ETF, the device will be blacklisted and not able to be activated. 

IPad mini 2 is universal and can work on all major US carriers if not blacklisted or not SIM locked. 

0 Likes
Re: Buying a used ipad mini 2
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I do know personally that you have to be very cautious when purchasing a device from a 3rd party person Rotech. Weth is correct in his statement. If you want to see if you can activate the device on your account, you can check out this http://spr.ly/65828OPG4 link. It will let you know if it is able to activate on your account. Did you have any other questions for me?

AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes