CS Praise! Thank you!
paulhartschuh6949
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am posting here, and hoping that the customer service representative that worked with me gets the recognition that he deserves. My 82-year-old grandfather needed to have his iPhone 6s replaced because it’s battery was no longer holding a charge. He couldn’t remember his Apple ID or password, and when I took the phone to the local store, they inadvertently changed the settings so that when it restarted it now required a passcode that no one knew. Though I am a manager on the account, I wasn’t sure where to begin. The local Verizon store wasn’t very helpful (which I expected from past experience) and they ended up just telling me to call *611. I was literally on hold for an hour while grocery shopping before the hold music stopped and I got a real person. Kyle was on the other end of the line and he did a fantastic job walking me through what I needed to do. He also emailed me the Apple support web links that I needed in order to access Apple ID and iCloud. He promptly answered all of my email questions, and the replacement phone is now on its way. Thanks for being awesome, Kyle!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: CS Praise! Thank you!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

paulhartschuh6949, that is awesome that we were there for you and your grandfather when you needed us.  It is always our goal to provide you with the premium service that you deserve.  I will make sure I get the feedback, about your great experience, submitted.  Thank you so much for showing us the love, and taking the time out of your day to let us know.  Thanks for being a part of the Verizon family and have a fantastic day.  SantoC._VZW

0 Likes