Call restrictions
jepepin2

The other week my mom tried to call me but I was busy so I chose to just let it ring and go to voicemail. She called again immediately after the first call so I answered thinking it was an emergency. She informed me that she called again because the first call rang and then gave her a message of "This number has calling restrictions preventing the completion of this call". I shrugged it off because I have no idea what that means.

Today my brother tried to call me and he got the same message my mom did when I didn't answer. So I had my husband try calling my phone and he got the message "This call cannot be completed as dialed. Please check the number and try again."

I don't know what happened or why no can get to my voicemail if I don't answer. If I answer the call goes through just fine. I updated my voicemail greeting in hopes it would fix it but it didn't. I haven't changed any settings and this is not a new phone. I'm confused. What do I do to fix this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Call restrictions
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello jepepin2, thank you for contacting us. We're here to help! Please call '*73' to stop all call forwarding that might have been set up on your phone. Then let us know if people are able to leave voicemails for you after that. 

~Baldo

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello jepepin2, thank you for contacting us. We're here to help! Please call '*73' to stop all call forwarding that might have been set up on your phone. Then let us know if people are able to leave voicemails for you after that. 

~Baldo

0 Likes
jepepin2

It seems to have worked so far! Thank you!

0 Likes