Call waiting not working and calls not coming through
squimby664

My call waiting stopped working on my iPhone 7 plus.  When I'm on a call I hear the beep indicating another call coming in, but no caller ID and there are no buttons to push to switch over.  My phone is also not receiving calls randomly.  No missed call notifications pop up or show in my call log.  A voicemail will come in later if someone leaves one.  How do I fix these problems?  This is my work phone so I can't afford to be missing any calls.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Call waiting not working and calls not coming through
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want your phone to be working properly. Have you recently updated your phone to the latest iOS? Were you ever able to see the name of the caller while on another call and were you able to switch between the calls? YeseniaVasquezRuiz_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
squimby664

I have updated to 10.2.  Yes, I have been able to see the caller ID during call waiting in the past.  This just started happening.  I thought updating might help but it hasn't.  I'm still missing calls randomly and the call waiting isn't working properly.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate the added details squimby664. I know how important it is to make sure you receive all your calls and see the numbers with your call waiting.

Let work on one issue at a time. With the missed calls, is it only happening with certain numbers or is it random? How long has that been happening?

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes