Call waiting
jillk

The call waiting on my Verizon iphone 4s has been working fine until yesterday.   Yesterday it would beep but I couldn't see who was calling nor did it record a missed call.  Now today if someone is calling me while I'm on a call it goes right to voice mail.   After searching for answers online, I have reset the network settings and did the power switch/home button to reset my phone.   NOTHING is fixing the problem.   Any other suggestions???

thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Call waiting
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jillk,

Knowing who's calling is a very important feature, so let's get this fixed asap! Maybe your call forwarding was accidently activated, please follow the instructions below:
Dial *73 from your device>Press the call button and wait for confirmation. You should hear a confirmation tone or message>End your call>Test your call waiting to see if it is now working properly.

You can also navigate to the Call Forwarding page in My Verizon.
Select the line you want to cancel Call Forwarding on from the Mobile Number dropdown> Cancel Call Forwarding

Lastly you can click on line features from the same MyVerizon page, and make sure that call waiting is showing as a free feature on this line.

Thanks,
Pamelaf_vzw
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes