Can I change my iPhone 8 plus color to a different color ?
Richard_Yoo

I have the gold iPhone 8 plus, and I'm starting to not like the color. The new red color is coming up, and I was wondering if I can change the color of my iPhone

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can I change my iPhone 8 plus color to a different color ?
BOJOLO2
Enthusiast - Level 3

If you are past the 14 day Return or Exchange policy, then NO you would not be able to exchange your phone. A second option, you could possibly do, is an early upgrade which requires you to turn in your current iPhone 8+, and you could elect to get the new Red iPhone 8+ that you are referring to, however you would start over on your device payments that you would be making on the phone. Essentially, it would be just like purchasing a brand new device because the amount of money you have paid on your current iPhone 8+ will NOT transfer over.

0 Likes
Re: Can I change my iPhone 8 plus color to a different color ?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Richard_Yoo, making sure you love your device is always a priority. Allow us the opportunity to further go over your options. BOJOLO2, has shared great details and information regarding your available options in this matter. You will not be able to return or exchange your device unless you are within our 14 day worry free guarantee period. Please follow this link for more details http://vz.to/2oslJ8N. Having the option to pay off your device and or process an early upgrade (pay off up to 50 % depending on your device agreement) is another option you will have in order to upgrade to the device color that you want. To view the terms of your device payment agreement please reference this link http://vz.to/2h5CdxF and view option 3 under the “Installment Agreement and payment section”. 

SylviaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! 

0 Likes