Can I copy, email, or print out text messages?
proudtnmom

I would like to save some text messages, & I'm wondering if they can be saved, emailed or printed?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can I copy, email, or print out text messages?
Eadur
Contributor - Level 3

1. Off hand, I would say that you could, depending how much trouble you want to go thru. I am not sure about your iPhone 5c, but I have done so with my iPad 2. I guess the main thing you would need is various difference e-mail addresses on various devices. In which case, I just send myself a text message from one device to another, which is connected to a printer.

2. Something else that would help, if you had an e-printer. I do not have one myself, but from what I understands, you just send your text message like an e-mail to the e-printer. Then it prints out the text message.

3. Furthermore, you might want to check out "Google Cloud Print" at http://www.google.com/cloudprint. It has difference options you can choose from. So you can use this app with an e-printer, or you can use it with a classic (non-e-printer) instead. As far as myself goes, I have it configured to work with a classic printer. And it does just fine, with good results.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Can I copy, email, or print out text messages?
Eadur
Contributor - Level 3

1. Off hand, I would say that you could, depending how much trouble you want to go thru. I am not sure about your iPhone 5c, but I have done so with my iPad 2. I guess the main thing you would need is various difference e-mail addresses on various devices. In which case, I just send myself a text message from one device to another, which is connected to a printer.

2. Something else that would help, if you had an e-printer. I do not have one myself, but from what I understands, you just send your text message like an e-mail to the e-printer. Then it prints out the text message.

3. Furthermore, you might want to check out "Google Cloud Print" at http://www.google.com/cloudprint. It has difference options you can choose from. So you can use this app with an e-printer, or you can use it with a classic (non-e-printer) instead. As far as myself goes, I have it configured to work with a classic printer. And it does just fine, with good results.

0 Likes