Can I forward text messages to my e-mail account?
sftreat

Does the Verizon Message  App allow me to forward my text messages to an email account?  If not, what app will let me perform this function?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Forwarding text messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sftreat,

Hanging onto text messages can come in handy for many reasons. Personally, I do hold onto my fair share and then some. My favorite way of doing this is taking a screen shot of my device by pressing and holding both power and the home keys, then sending the as an attachment.

KatiM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sftreat,

Hanging onto text messages can come in handy for many reasons. Personally, I do hold onto my fair share and then some. My favorite way of doing this is taking a screen shot of my device by pressing and holding both power and the home keys, then sending the as an attachment.

KatiM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
macaque

This did not work on the Galaxy 10e.  Sometimes it allows a copy function but more often than not it deos not....

0 Likes