Can I unlock my iPhone 6 Plus bought in the US?
ronikadriu1

Hello, i wanted to ask you about an iphone 6 plus that i have, i boughted back in U.S in Walmart and in the store the employees told me that it is Unlocked to all carriers so when i got back in Europe and i putted an Italian SIM Card it says the sim card it's not supported so i suppose that is locked by Verizon Carrier and i wanted to ask you can you unlock it. I have paid the phone in cash. This is the IMEI of the phone: [removed] and serial number: [removed] . Thank you.

Best Regards, Roni.

Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can I unlock my iPhone 6 Plus bought in the US?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are always here to help ronikadriu1. I know how important it is for you to be able to activate your phone.

All our 4G devices are unlocked for international use with local carrier SIM Cards. The iPhone 6 Plus is a 4G and is not locked by VZW. If you are having issues using the local carrier SIM card you need to reach out to your local carrier or Apple for assistance.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Can I unlock my iPhone 6 Plus bought in the US?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are always here to help ronikadriu1. I know how important it is for you to be able to activate your phone.

All our 4G devices are unlocked for international use with local carrier SIM Cards. The iPhone 6 Plus is a 4G and is not locked by VZW. If you are having issues using the local carrier SIM card you need to reach out to your local carrier or Apple for assistance.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes