Can i make an international phone call from europe with just a normal American plan?
pschmidt1027

Can I do this and just get charged for it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can i make an international phone call from europe with just a normal American plan?
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

If your phone gets service, yes you can make a phone call. It will more than likely say "Roaming" and may cost you an arm and a leg, however I don't know what "normal American plan" you have.

0 Likes
Re: Can i make an international phone call from europe with just a normal American plan?
rcschnoor
Legend

It would likely be MUCH cheaper if you simply purchased a local SIM card to switch with your Verizon SIM card while you are in Europe. You would have to give anyone you wanted to get in touch with you your new European #, though.

With your "normal American plan", you would be paying $3/minute for any calls. If you subscribed to the international plan, that would drop to $1.79/minute.

MUCH lower if you purchase a local SIM card.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend
0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend
0 Likes
Weth
Legend

You still must have a pay as you go international plan added to your features. 

0 Likes