Can no longer place/receive calls from office in Broomfield, CO
gms51

I have an iPhone 5.. The last 5 days I am not able to place outgoing calls or receive incoming calls from my office in Broomfield CO. Text does not work either. I can step outside and get it to work. I have no issue from my office form the last 5 years. Something had changed. It seems the signal quality is lower. Phone alternates beteen 1x and 3G. Either way, it no longer functions from my office. Not sure what to to here. VERY frunstrating

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can no longer place/receive calls from office in Broomfield, CO
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I can absolutely understand why you would feel frustrated with the change in service. Are you aware of any other VZW users in the office experiencing the same problem? Have there been any recent change to the device.

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
gms51

Nothing has changed with my phone. It works fine everywhere else. A few days ago I asked a co-worker about his VZW service. He said it seemed that his phone was having issues placing calls and dropping calls more frequently. I then watched him dial and he did not connect the first time. He did connect the second. He just now told me he believed something has changed here with VZW service in the last week as well. He did not have noticeable issues before the middle of last week. VZW service changed sometime around March 25th. We are located in the Oracle Broomfield, CO campus. I have heard that VZW has equipment installed here on campus to increase local coverage. I do not know if that is true or not. Either way this needs to get fixed. I now have to carry a T-Mobile phone so that I can have a cell service in my office. Very disappointing.

0 Likes
gms51

I guess Verizon got bored with this topic.

0 Likes