Can’t Get Verizon to Send Me Anything & Horrible Customer Service
KDay72

I ordered an ipad from Verizon last year - never came.  Inquired about it twice before finally cancelling & buying direct from Apple.  Ordered a sim card from them on 12/13 - never came.  In the meantime, the 1st ipad had to be returned to Apple because it kept getting a temp warning.  Got the new one & Verizon tells me I won’t be able to connect via 5g at all because of my IMEI #.  After a bunch of back & forth with both Apple & Verizon, Apple has me put my old sim card from my previous ipad in the new one & it works.  So I just need a new sim card, but I can’t get anyone at customer support chat - I have three frickin sessions open trying.  I know it’s after 7pm (started to try to get someone at 7pm), but there are support people all over the US and they boast 24/7 support.  The best I got was someone from the Verizon Facebook page who told me I can get one at a local center.  I’m reluctant to put in a new order for shipment.  Why is this such a problem??  I pay an ungodly amount of money on time every month to Verizon for 4 devices & even wanted to add a 5th.  I’m seriously looking into other carriers.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can’t Get Verizon to Send Me Anything & Horrible Customer Service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, KDay72. We certainly want to make sure that you are on the right path to getting a new 5G SIM card for your iPad. The good news is that you can pick up a new SIM card free of charge from your nearest Verizon Wireless store location. How does this plan sound? -Brett

0 Likes
KDay72

I guess I’ll have to do that.  I’d prefer not to since we’re in the middle of a pandemic and I live with my elderly parents - one who’s immune compromised.  It would be better though if Verizon could mail things so I could limit contact at this time.  Thx for the reply.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand where you are coming from. Allow us to take a closer look at this matter and see what options we have for you to get a new SIM Card. Please send us a Private Note at your earliest convenience to better assist.  ~Vic

0 Likes