Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Can’t Get Verizon to Send Me Anything & Horrible Customer Service
KDay72

I ordered an ipad from Verizon last year - never came.  Inquired about it twice before finally cancelling & buying direct from Apple.  Ordered a sim card from them on 12/13 - never came.  In the meantime, the 1st ipad had to be returned to Apple because it kept getting a temp warning.  Got the new one & Verizon tells me I won’t be able to connect via 5g at all because of my IMEI #.  After a bunch of back & forth with both Apple & Verizon, Apple has me put my old sim card from my previous ipad in the new one & it works.  So I just need a new sim card, but I can’t get anyone at customer support chat - I have three frickin sessions open trying.  I know it’s after 7pm (started to try to get someone at 7pm), but there are support people all over the US and they boast 24/7 support.  The best I got was someone from the Verizon Facebook page who told me I can get one at a local center.  I’m reluctant to put in a new order for shipment.  Why is this such a problem??  I pay an ungodly amount of money on time every month to Verizon for 4 devices & even wanted to add a 5th.  I’m seriously looking into other carriers.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can’t Get Verizon to Send Me Anything & Horrible Customer Service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, KDay72. We certainly want to make sure that you are on the right path to getting a new 5G SIM card for your iPad. The good news is that you can pick up a new SIM card free of charge from your nearest Verizon Wireless store location. How does this plan sound? -Brett

0 Likes
KDay72

I guess I’ll have to do that.  I’d prefer not to since we’re in the middle of a pandemic and I live with my elderly parents - one who’s immune compromised.  It would be better though if Verizon could mail things so I could limit contact at this time.  Thx for the reply.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We understand where you are coming from. Allow us to take a closer look at this matter and see what options we have for you to get a new SIM Card. Please send us a Private Note at your earliest convenience to better assist.  ~Vic

0 Likes