Can’t Receive Verification Codes from Instagram
lkop18

Hi, I have a IPhone XR and suddenly am not able to receive any verification codes from instagram. It has suddenly stopped working, and I was able to receive these messages only a few months ago, but now I am unable to. I can get Verizon Messages fine, but nothing else. i have had Verizon as a carrier from the day I got my phone and haven’t (to my knowledge) toggled with any settings.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can’t Receive Verification Codes from Instagram
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

lkop18,

Getting verification codes from all the services you use can be crucial. We want to make sure we keep you connected to everyone you need to be in touch with on Instagram. We're here to help. What happens when they try to send you a message? Are you getting regular texts and iMessages still? 

AndrewT_VZW

0 Likes
lkop18

Thank you so much for the quick reply!!

I can get normal text messages still. They said that they sent a text message verification but i don’t receive any messages. i have confirmed that the phone number i entered was my own.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's never good news. Are you able to test and see if this happens with another phone number? Have you restarted your device since the issue started?

CoreyM_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Howen

I’m also having this problem. Nothing I’ve tried has worked. I’ve restarted my phone and everything. It won’t send the code to any other number other than mine because that’s the one associated with the account. Based on what I can tell it’s only people with Verizon that have this issue.

0 Likes
Howen

I am also having this problem. I have tried restarting my phone and everything nothing has worked. It will only send the code to the number associated with the account so there is no other number to send it to. Based on what I have researched it’s only people with Verizon that have this issue. What can I do?

0 Likes