Can't reach 411
KDS3

When I dial 411 or even 611 from my cell it has a robo voice telling me that if I need to make a collect call, to hang on. I don't want to make a collect call, I need directory assistance. The same thing happens when I try to call 611. It always worked before. This is  happening just recently. I got customer service from my landline and they said there are no blocks on my account. I don't know what to do- what if I am stuck by the side of the road and need help?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't reach 411
deloused
Master - Level 3

Lucky! If you were successfully connected to 411 (directory assistance) you’d be charged an additional $1.99 for the call. Instead, just google the number you’re looking for for free on your phone

Re: Can't reach 411
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

First and foremost, I'm sorry to hear that you're stuck by the side of the road and that you're unable to make a call from your mobile phone (e.g. 411 and 611 calls, etc.). Being able to communicate with others when using your mobile phone is very important and rest assured we'll do everything we can to get this matter resolved. We've noted your reference to having been advised that there are no calling blocks added to your account. Just to be sure we're on the right path to assist you are you able to receive calls to your mobile number? What troubleshooting steps were initiated with you when you reached our Customer Service team by phone? Are your other services affected? (e.g. texting, web browsing, etc.) - RobertC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes