Can't receive or call out on my iphone5c after iOS update9
Tmjones1017
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have 4 iPhones and we all just made updates to Iso 9. We can't call out or receive calls.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't receive or call out on my iphone5c after iOS update9
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tmjones1017,

That's never what we want to hear! It's crucial that you can always count on your phones to work the way you need them to. What happens when you try to call? Are other services like messaging and data working? Do you get any sort of errors?

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ryssa2009

No, when you try to call it starts to collect time but there is no ringing and when somebody calls, it answers but you can't hear anything either. There is no sound on incoming or outgoing calls. No errors though. I am having the same problem.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I hear you loud & clear. Lets make sure everyone else can as well. Is there any trouble with the phones sending or receiving text & iMessages? Is data working ok? When the calls are not working, are you connected to wifi?
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!