Can't send emails
Ingrida

All of my messages are sitting in my outbox and I'm getting a message "Cannot Send Mail: the recipient was rejected by the server because it does not allow relaying."  What does this mean and how can I fix it??  Please help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't send emails
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ingrida, I can imagine how frustrating this must be and I’m here to help!

Are you getting this message with all email you try to send? What email are you having this issue with? Can you receive email?

Try resetting the network settings http://bit.ly/uLOEAI and retest. If you are still unable to send email, remove the email account and add it back.

Keep me posted if you need further assistance.

John B

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Laura2

I am having the same problem.  One of my email accounts will not work with my iphone 4s.  I can receive messages, but cannot respond.  Messages go to the outbox and I get an error message saying "the recipient was rejected by the server because it does not allow relaying."  How do I fix this?  I have reset network setting and  deleted and reinstalled the sending email account

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Laura2,

Wow! I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues with your email client. I thank you for completing the listed steps. I understand the importance of making sure you are able to send emails 24/7. The issues you are referencing are leading me to believe that the issues relies on the type of email client you are using. What type of email address are you using? Are you using a corporate or personal email? Please share details, thanks!

MatthewS_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes