Cant reach verizon to activate new iphone 6.
handlink

Cant reach verizon to activate new iphone 6. Don't want to go in store. The new 6 sim card is smaller than my 4s, so Any more bright ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Cant reach verizon to activate new iphone 6.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Handlink,

We're so sorry about this! Please go ahead and power down the phone for a full minute with the SIM card removed, and then put the SIM back in and power up again. That may do the trick! You can also try activating via iTunes.

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
KBlack2595
Enthusiast - Level 2

If the phone came with a Sim card which it should have u u can do it online in your my Verizon account

0 Likes
handlink

how?

0 Likes
handlink

My verizon says I have to call. The 'choose device' image is grayed out so i can't select it.

0 Likes
dburne
Contributor - Level 2

I activated two new iPhone 6's yesterday, one right after I got them around noonish, the other last night . Both times I had to call to get them activated.

Hold times were long due to obvious reasons, first one I think I held about 20 minutes before I got someone, yesterday evening I was on hold about 45-50 minutes before I got someone.

Once I finally had someone, they were very helpful and got me activated quickly.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Handlink,

We're so sorry about this! Please go ahead and power down the phone for a full minute with the SIM card removed, and then put the SIM back in and power up again. That may do the trick! You can also try activating via iTunes.

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
BAMA12

Not without the correct size they can't.

0 Likes