Cant receive calls or texts on my iphone 4
weatherlover

I've notice in the last few weeks that my Iphone4 will not ring and I end up with a voicemail.This problem has been getting worse I just got another line and another Iphone4 and cant receive texts or incoming or out going calls Ive tried all the resetting and the tower reconfig methods anyone else having this problem

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Cant receive calls or texts on my iphone 4
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Just to confirm, you have dialed *228, option 1 in a strong Verizon Wireless coverage area and let the programming reset your connection to the Verizon Wireless network.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Cant receive calls or texts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey weatherlover!

Wow! I hope the weather is great where you're at and not affecting your phones! That sure is a problem that you are having. Let's see if we can get it fixed.

Now, are you not getting ALL calls or is it just some? Is this mainly indoors? Signal strength may vary indoors just based on the building and sometimes the call will not be able to find your phone and result in a simple voicemail notification. Also, have you made sure like Ann154 stated that your phones are programed correctly? What happens on the one device when you try and make a call? Do you get an error or any error when send/receiving a text? Let us know!

Thanks!
MichelleG_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes