Charges
gsoccerstar

I started a new plan so I could get the iphone 6 on 10/18. Expected delivery is 11/7. The rep said that I'm still going to be charged for the plan, even though I'm clearly not using it. Has anyone else had this and gotten a partial credit or refund at all on this? It's frustrating that I have to pay for services I'm not getting on top of all of these deposits and activation fees...

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Charges
Loquat
Master - Level 1

gsoccerstar Not exactly sure that I follow.  Are you a new subscriber to VZW?  What do you mean that you had to change plans to get the new iP6?  What plan did you have (if you're a current customer) and what did you switch to?  Please clarify...

0 Likes
gsoccerstar

I'm sorry I wasn't clear. I had a plan under my mom's account, so I was not the primary. So I started my own plan, mainly because I wanted to new iphone on my own. So technically, I am a new VZW subsciber on my own, yes.

0 Likes
Houseof6
Enthusiast - Level 3

They started charging us our monthly edge and taxes and stuff as soon as we ordered (a month ago).  I just received one phone and still waiting on the other. 

0 Likes
gsoccerstar

Have you asked / have they offered anything for getting any sort of refunds? Because like I said, I have no service now and can't even use my old phone with it.

0 Likes