Complaints
Bamaman14k

I am so excited my contract date is up soon well, March the 30, 2016. I am counting down the days. It is close at hand, almost Christmas to me. I will no longer have to live through the tyranny, incompetence, nonchalant, irresponsible, attitude of Verizon. Verizon sold me a defective product (Apple 5s), and sent me a used 5s to replace it. The replacement had numbers and schedules on it that weren't mine. Verizon was negligent, cursory, remiss, and just plain unconcerned.

My original contract, mind you, was in November. So the phone was 4 months old. They replaced my new phone, with an obviously used phone, on March 30, four months later. That changed my contract date (that was not disclosed) and opened the door to many annoying reminders of schedules that weren't mine and a phone book full of numbers that weren't mine. All the while they claimed that I was mistaken. I could go one, but I am trying not to waste anymore time on Verizon than possible. Buyers BEWARE, Apple makes a good product, Verizon makes it a very bad deal. Get in touch if you want to hear more.

Jimmy

[removed]

VERIZON IS NOT CONCERNED WITH KEEPING THEIR CONSUMER CONTRACTS FAIR.

E-Mail address removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Complaints
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We greatly value your satisfaction and do not want to lose you, Jimmy. We are dedicated to offering you complete support in a respectful and profession manner. Have these contacts and calendar events further synced with your iTunes or iCloud backups since the initial activation?
YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes