Completely Broken iPhone5
RichAndRahnisha

I am in the Army, stationed in Fort Sill, Oklahoma, and my iPhone 5 dropped approx. 8 feet from one of our trucks while i was getting out. It is completely done (actual screen is broken & only connected to the phone ny the internal cord/cable). Am I eligible for a new phone for free or at least minimal payment, or will I have to purchase a new phone for full price?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Completely Broken iPhone5
rcschnoor
Legend

You would be eligible for a new phone at a reduced cost if you are currently not under contract with Verizon.

If not, you could also be eligible for the Device Payment Program which spreads the cost of a new phone out over 12 months.

If you are not interested in that you could also purchase lightly used phone from a site such as Swappa.com.

One last thing to consider is if any of your friends/family has an old phone they have upgraded from and is sitting around unused. You could activate that on your line without any cost.Smiley Happy

Good luck.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Completely Broken iPhone5
rcschnoor
Legend

You would be eligible for a new phone at a reduced cost if you are currently not under contract with Verizon.

If not, you could also be eligible for the Device Payment Program which spreads the cost of a new phone out over 12 months.

If you are not interested in that you could also purchase lightly used phone from a site such as Swappa.com.

One last thing to consider is if any of your friends/family has an old phone they have upgraded from and is sitting around unused. You could activate that on your line without any cost.Smiley Happy

Good luck.

0 Likes