Contacts Missing from Past 4 Days
sskufca

I went to make a call first things this morning and all of the contacts who either had called/texted me or who I've called/texted over the past 4 days are no longer in my phone. Why is this happening?  It looks like it's been a recent issue based on other discussions recently posted.  They are still appearing in my Backup Assistant online. How can I easily restore all of my contacts from the Backup Assistant?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Contacts Missing from Past 4 Days
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there sskufca,

I hear you and I'm here to help. We need to take a further to look to determine what is causing this; however, in most cases it is content downloaded into the phone. This can be an app, a picture, music synced, but I have the solution for you.  Make sure you have backed your iPhone 4S to the iTunes or iCloud before following the steps included in the link: http://support.verizonwireless.com/support/devices/knowledge_base.html/47616/

This will reset your phone to factory settings, it will delete the content causing the problem and it will allow you to restore your contacts from Backup Assistant again upon set up.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Contacts Missing from Past 4 Days
ashleypalmer

I have the same problem with my iphone 4s.

0 Likes