Could not connect while in Canada
JOYBLA10

Last week while in New Brunswick Canada I was unable to access data or messages even though the phone would, at times, show I had Verizon LTE.  It has worked for me up there in the past, but would do nothing while I was there this time even though I "purchased" a day pass.  Any ideas what happened?.

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Could not connect while in Canada
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JOYBLA10, we want you to always has access to your phone when you need it. We apologize for the experience. Let's talk more about your time there. Were you able to make/receive calls there? What happened when you attempted to send a message or use the data?

Katrina_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JOYBLA10

I was not able to make calls or or use data even though my phone said I was receiving Verizon LTE. I only got one message and that was to tell me I had just spent $5 on a one day travel pass.

Joyce Blakney

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Charges for international usage that you weren't able to use is a concern. Let's take a closer look at your account details. For us to fully assist, respond to the private message. 

Corey_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes