Credit Card Denied
magical101

What should i do if i received a e-mail saying that my credit card was denied? (I ordered on the phone) my phone was supposed to be shipped by 10-28-13 and it is already 10-30-13 with no order information being posted. Plus, I have used my card with no problems recently.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Credit Card Denied
Not applicable

Call your credit card company and ask them. It is possible the charge was denied by them for internal reasons. Could be as simple as a higher than normal purchase for you, a double bill process (an authorization that was good originally is now dropped and the merchant requests the original hold amount, and many other issues.

Good Luck

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Not applicable

Call your credit card company and ask them. It is possible the charge was denied by them for internal reasons. Could be as simple as a higher than normal purchase for you, a double bill process (an authorization that was good originally is now dropped and the merchant requests the original hold amount, and many other issues.

Good Luck

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there magical101,

I'm sorry to hear about the troubles you had with the most recent purchase.  If the credit card was declined the order will not ship and you'll have to replace the order.

Elector is correct. It would be best to contact your bank to see why it was denied specifically as they would have access to that specific information.

Let me know if you need additional assistance.

NicholasB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes