Data hub reverted?!?
Vkla93

So when I upgraded my phone from iphone 6 to iPhone 7, my Verizon data hub for some reason just reverted back to the older version I have an open case and even updated it and the look is still the older version it's driving me crazy I got used to the hub now it's gone. I went into the store as well they didn't have a clue can someone please either help me or figure out why this isn't working on my iPhone 7 iOS 10. (iOS is updated to most reason version) It's also affecting my mothers s7 edge which is weird that it's even an issue if I had the data hub on my old phone wpuldnt it show up on the new one?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Data hub reverted?!?
marcuss_vzw
Verizon Employee

Vkla93, I know it must be very weird to revert back to the old data widget after such improvement. I know you recently upgraded. Did you change your plan as well. What plan are you currently on?

Marcuss_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Data hub reverted?!?
Vkla93

No the plan has stayed the same since my iPhone 6 the 16gb roll over one that's when we discovered it and loved it so much but now idk if I'll ever get it back. And it's sorta hard for me to navigate the old layout

0 Likes