Data quality has been much worse since upgrading to Go Unlimited
ALEDEL44

About two months ago I switched from a 5GB plan to the Go Unlimited plan and the data quality on my iPhone 7 Plus has been terrible ever since. I can not stream in places I could with no issues prior, apps are taking twice as long to load content or often will not load content at all. I'm paying a lot more for this plan and would like the same data quality as before

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Data quality has been much worse since upgrading to Go Unlimited
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you review the FAQs about the plan before you switched? Go Unlimited FAQs | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

rcschnoor
Legend

ALEDEL44 wrote:

I'm paying a lot more for this plan and would like the same data quality as before

If you want the "same" data quality as before, you should have really gone with a plan which was capable of providing it.

With the Go Unlimited Plan, your data MAY be slowed at ANY TIME you are on a tower with high traffic.

With your previous plan, your data was NEVER subject to this.

With the Go Unlimited Plan, streaming on your phone is limited to 480p on your handset.

With your previous plan, you were NEVER subject to this.

With the Beyond Unlimited Plan, your data does not have the possibility to be slowed until you have used over 22 GB in your billing cycle.

With the Beyond Unlimited Plan, your streaming is not limited to 480p.

0 Likes
ALEDEL44

Thank you both. I had not read the FAQs

0 Likes