Delivery Date changed after order placed, iphone 4S
Busterd

Hi all, 

I just noticed that the order I placed on the 12th, with a delivery date of the 21st , is now stating a delivery date of the 28th!! I called CS and of course they are saying there is nothing they can do. Has anyone else had this happen? Any suggestions? 

It is quite disappointing, Verizon should of never promised delivery dates if they could not meet them.  Thanks!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Delivery Date changed after order placed, iphone 4S
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Check your local stores and see if they have any in stock. If so, cancel your order and go pick  one  up in store. If you look at the Apple site to order you'll notice that (at last check) the shipping is 1-2 weeks out so that's a pretty good indicator that demand was high. This would explain why your order date was pushed back. It happens all of the time. It sucks but it's bound to happen when something is selling very well.

0 Likes
socalg805

i preordered mine on the 9th my original shipped date was also 10/21/11 now it also says estimated shipped date 10/28/11...i went to my local verizon store and they said that there was still a possibility that i could receive it befor the 21st  or on the 21st

0 Likes
Busterd

Thanks. I actually cancelled the order. I was able to reserve a phone on apple's website monday night and picked it up tuesday morning! It was super easy. You can reserve a phone on apple's website everynight after 9:00. You then choose the phone and store you want to pick it up at. Super easy. 

Also, if you are not a "early" upgrade, try radioshack. They seem to have alot in stock. Good Luck!

0 Likes
socalg805
Thank for the info I was going to do that but I just received an email from Verizon with my fed ex tracking #...and I will be receiving my iPhone tommorrow :smileyhappy:
0 Likes