Device trade in rip off
CHAHIG69

The device trade in value is a joke. I have an iphone 6 (16gb) that they offered $69 for. They are selling a USED iphone 5s (16gb) for $264.

I understand my phone is a sprint phone so its less valuable to verizon, but sprint is only offering $75 for the trade in and they are charging me $250 for keeping it.

Anyone else feel ripped off?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Device trade in rip off
lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

You've not been ripped off, you still have your phone. Sell it on Craigslist or elsewhere. It's their offer you are not forced to take it.

award9026

with the new LG phone that just came out, that their doing the 20 dollar thing on, is screwing verizon customers over, theyre trying to get other people to wanna switch to their company, but yet they wont let existing verizon customers get this deal, its going to make them switch over to another carrier, because i know a few people [Removed] it including myself.

inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service 

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

award9026 we want you to be able to take advantage of our promotions. We currently have 3 offers for the LG G6. The first is where you can get $200 with a trade-in. You do have to purchase the phone on Device Payments and have to switch to the Unlimited Plan to get this promotion. The other one is get a free Google Home when you purchase the device. And the last one, is for new customers or if you add a line you can get a free LG 43" Smart TV. For additional information please click here: http://spr.ly/65808jUCp .

YeseniaV_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

What LG phone and what $20 thing? I have never heard of a promotion called $20 thing.

0 Likes