Does anybody know how to watch the football games from the NFL Mobile application?
robertddexter

Does anybody know how to watch the ball game on the new NFL Mobile application?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Does anybody know how to watch the football games from the NFL Mobile application?
carolyn220

I just downloaded the app and now getting MSG saying I unable to link with my acct.  I also saw where we can upgrade app to actually watch he gem which is fine itch me but can't even get fully set up

0 Likes
Re: Does anybody know how to watch the football games from the NFL Mobile application?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can help you out robertddexter! Launch the NFL Mobile application to proceed or download/install the application from the Apple Store.  If you want the premium subscription please login your My Verizon site http://bit.ly/xB4iTc and add the $5 NFL Mobile Premium subscription to continue to receive the Premium application. Thank you.

TominqueBo_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
BTStripes

I have installed the app, added the premium subscription to my account, but where in the app do I login to access the premium content?

0 Likes
robertddexter

Problem solved,thanks....

Robert Dexter

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there BTStripes,

Awesome! Glad to hear that you were able to add the premium subscription. Now you can go into the app and select NFL Network and view whatever is airing on the NFL Network. On game days you can select NFL Redzone and it'll keep you updated with the teams that are getting ready to score.  Are you having issues accessing these features? Are you receiving and error message?

Please provide additional details so I can better assist.

NicholasB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
carolyn220

Does this app work on ipad mini if I have Verizon and use prepaid services

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there, carolyn220! Glad you asked about this application's ability to work with the iPad Mini. From what I can see, it can work with it. There's mention of it being compatible with that format on Apple's download page at this link: http://bit.ly/15pUSV9.

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes