Dropped Calls
GaGirl55

For the past week and since the upgrade, (iPhone 5) I can be talking and my calls are dropped.  It happens to me at least 3 times a day.  Is it only me, my area or the iphone.  Anyone else having problems.  Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Dropped Calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

GaGirl55, let's get these dropped calls resolved. What zip code are you located in? Is this happening in a specific part of the city? Please also reset network settings http://bit.ly/OPvlTq.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
GaGirl55

I live in Ashburn, GA 31714.  I did the Reset Network Settings the other day and then today, I had 2 dropped calls.

Email information removed for privacy as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
GaGirl55

So any ideas what I need to do?  I just don't understand all of a sudden my calls are being dropped.  I wonder if it has something to do with the new update. 

Thanks for your help.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for offering these details, GaGirl55. Is this happening both indoors and out? Is the signal fluctuating and dropping the call or still showing plenty of bars yet dropping? Can you confirm your current iOS version by going to Settings>General>About? I look forward to bringing back the reliable service that you deserve!

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
Dropped Calls
GaGirl55

I am still having calls dropped.  I have the iPhone 5 and the new Version 7.0.2.  I had called Verizon and she said my account didn't show any dropped calls.  I have been in my car and in my home when they are dropped.  I am talking and it is dropped.  The person usually calls me back.  It happens about 2 or 3 times a day.  It seems to be dropping on my friends calls and he is with Verizon. 

Very frustrating and would like to know what I need to do. Thank you.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi GaGirl55,

I am sorry you're still having dropped calls. I appreciate you giving this additional information. Dropped calls can also happen because of being in an area of marginal coverage as you drive about. What zip codes are you located in when driving around and dropping calls?  Indoor service is challenging because the signal can be interfered with because of the material a structure is made out of. For indoor service, here's a device that can help  http://bit.ly/AKkC.

Thanks,
EdW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport   

0 Likes