Early Termination
billdienes72152

I went to my local Verizon when I was ready for an upgrade. The young man talked me out of upgrading my IPhone 6 and getting a LG V20 64GB android instead. I can't begin to tell my displeasure with this change I let happen. The phone turns the flashlight on whenever it feels like and I only know it when someone tells me the light is on.

When I put the phone in my pocket it turns on by itself. I went back and told the guy I do not want this phone and he said oh gee whizz if you came back yesterday we could have done something but now your kinda stuck with it.

I know its my fault I let him talk me into this. Well now I'm fed up and want to terminate and go to another carrier. All I want to know is how much is the early termination fee? I have 21 months left and $510.00 dollars on the phone. Can anybody tell me the answer without saying go to the agreement page?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Early Termination
yarelim_vzw
Verizon Employee

Hold the phone billdienes72152​. We would not want to see you go because of this and want to help turn things around.  Since the device was purchased under the Device Payment Plan, you would have to pay the entire amount owed on the phone, which you stated was $510.

However, allow me a chance to review any possible options that may help. Please check your inbox for my Direct Message. 

yarelim_vzw

0 Likes
billdienes72152

I would be willing to hear your offer

On Fri, Jul 21, 2017 at 6:18 PM yarelim_vzw <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

The offer is pay your phone off if you want to go to another carrier or pay your phone off to get a phone thru Verizon. You had 14 days to decide. You didn't.

0 Likes
billdienes72152

Thanks for your highly mindful thoughts.

im not illiterate and I do understand the agreement. Having been with Verizon for many years never missed a payment I felt it prudent to at least ask if there may be some help offered to ease the situation. Your comment sounds like a poor excuse for a business negotiation that would go absolutely nowhere. Thanks for your DA thoughtfulln.

0 Likes
billdienes72152

I haven't heard back from you?

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

If you understand the agreement then you understand your options, point blank. Pay the phone off and leave or pay the phone off and stay. Quite simple.

0 Likes
billdienes72152

Enough [Removed]

profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes