Email and WIFI problems
mmazzarisi

I am very frustrated in that I cannot send or reply to emails only receive. What  am I doing wrong? also WiFi keeps disconnecting.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Email and WIFI problems
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It sounds like your email server settings are not correct.  Try removing the account from the phone and re-add the email account again.  Verify the mobile email settings with the ISP before you enter them again.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Email and WIFI problems
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there mmazzarisi!

No need to fret. We'll have you turned into a happy camper with a properly functioning device in no time. First of all, as advised by a fellow poster, it does sound like your e-mail server setting may be off (that would explain why you can receive but not send). To remedy this, pending what kind of e-mail account we're working with, it can be easily fixed by removing the account and re-adding. So, go to settings > mail, contacts, & calendars > click the account > delete the account. You'll re-add by going to "add account" in the same settings. Next, regarding Wi-Fi, this is sometimes a result of your Wi-Fi rather than the phone itself. For starters, let's go to settings > click on your network > forget your network > then re-add. Let us know how this goes.

EvanO_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes