Email
Back40y

I can't send an emails from my phone but I can receive them.  I'm signed in my account    How do I fix this

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Email
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Back40y,

I want to make sure we get your emails following out your iPhone. We will have you remove your current email from your phone and readd it again.  In order to do this you will have to go into your "Settings" icon.  Once you are in Settings please select "Mail, Contacts, Calendars" and from there you will be able to see your email account. When you select your email account, you will then scroll down to the bottom of the page and select "sign out or delete account". You will then follow this order to readd.  Once you complete these steps you should not longer have any issues.  Keep us updated.

YareliM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Back40y I am sorry to hear of the email troubles! How long has this been going on? What kind of phone do you have? Are you using the email app that came with the phone? Lets work together to get this fixed.

BryanS_VZW
Follow us at Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Back40y

I have an I phone 6.    Where do I fin the email app

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Back40y,

I want to make sure we get your emails following out your iPhone. We will have you remove your current email from your phone and readd it again.  In order to do this you will have to go into your "Settings" icon.  Once you are in Settings please select "Mail, Contacts, Calendars" and from there you will be able to see your email account. When you select your email account, you will then scroll down to the bottom of the page and select "sign out or delete account". You will then follow this order to readd.  Once you complete these steps you should not longer have any issues.  Keep us updated.

YareliM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes