Exchange Iphone 7 Bought During the Last Sale
JACSWE68

Hey everyone! I was able to purchase a 128GB iPhone 7 during this last sale. My question is: I've found that the battery life isn't quite what I'd like; can I exchange my 7 for a 7 Plus and continue to pay the promotional price? I am paying a little extra for the more storage, and I understand the 7 Plus is on top of that. Can I exchange my promotional 7 for a promotional 7 Plus? Also, can I exchange in-store if I bought online? Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Exchange Iphone 7 Bought During the Last Sale
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to be sure you have a phone that fits your needs JACSWE68. We can help. When was the device purchased? Where was the device purchased? You can get information on our return/exchange policy here http://vz.to/2hhDS0U

RashadM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: Exchange Iphone 7 Bought During the Last Sale
JACSWE68

Rashad,

I purchased my phone from Verizon's website on December 16th, this year. I don't believe there's anything wrong with the phone. It's just the battery isn't quite where I'd like it to be and I wonder if the 7 Plus would be a better fit. Thanks!

0 Likes