Face ID not working
KAEYSR
Enthusiast - Level 1

My iPhone X Face ID stop working and I?m waiting for replacement which will arrive 12/13/17 and bought accessories like glass screen and case at the store.. since it?s not my fault that I got a defective iPhone and paid for an expensive glass screen... my question is will Verizon replace my glass screen too?

Labels (1)
Re: Face ID not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're sorry to hear your face id did not work with your new phone, KAEYSR. We're glad to hear a replacement is on the way for you. Protecting the device is important, we can definitely look into replacing the screen protector. Where did you purchase the screen protector? What is the make and model if the screen protector?

DanielleR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
KAEYSR
Enthusiast - Level 1

Here’s the address

7030 S Rainbow Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89118

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
adamb_vzw
Verizon Employee

Thank you for the address information, KAEYSR.  I will be sending you a private message so we make sure that your concern is resolved.

AdamB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
arpanshah1990

Check some of this possible solution to fix Face ID not working problem

0 Likes
Brandyls76
Enthusiast - Level 2

It is not a good phone. I hate it I am stuck with it.

0 Likes