Facebook app will not store my password and I get a message that says "Error Signing In" "Could not communicate with the server." This has been going on for over a week now.
JLForbes

Facebook app will not store my password and I get a message that says "Error Signing In"  "Could not communicate with the server."  This has been going on for over a week now.  Any help out there?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Facebook app will not store my password and I get a message that says "Error Signing In" "Could not communicate with the server." This has been going on for over a week now.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hi JLForbes,

I know how concerning it may be to keep getting this error message on the Facebook app on your phone. Have you tried to uninstall the Facebook app and then reinstall the Facebook app back in to the phone? Also is this the only app you notice you having troubles with? Is your Verizon data service working for you on your phone? We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes