Familybase iPhone 5 data usage shutdown
kerrberri

My daughter has an iPhone 5.  I activated Familybase and I set a data limit.  I cannot figure out how to activate the feature of data shutdown once she has receives the warning and finally reaches the data limit.  I read that the Familybase companion app is not available for iPhones.  Does this mean I am unable to add the data shutdown feature?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Familybase iPhone 5 data usage shutdown
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I love Family Base, kerrberri. I use it on my account. In order to set the data limit on the account. You would go into Family Base. Then Controls. Once in Controls you are going to go to Usage Limits. This will allow you to set the limit you would like for your daughter. Then you chose the amount you would like. Right below this is a box. It will say "If limit is met". This will allow you to check the box and put a hard stop on your daughter's data.

RobinD_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes