Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
Finally upgrading to a smartphone iPhone 6s but can't really understand the plans and charges
Gavinsmimi

how do I chose the data plan and is there always a mandatory monthly charge for smartphones regardless of the plan.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Finally upgrading to a smartphone iPhone 6s but can't really understand the plans and charges
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

The last thing that we want is confusion. We would like to bring some clarity to the situation. Congratts on the new phone by the way. Yes smartphones must have a data plan. There are many pricing options available.  Please look at this video. It will offer some explanations :http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/understanding-paper-bill-video/. We will be here if you need anything else.
BobbyN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Finally upgrading to a smartphone iPhone 6s but can't really understand the plans and charges
Snn5
Legend

You choose the plan based on the data you think you'll need for the month.  I might try the size M for starters, as the S might be a little optimistic for a new user who isn't used to the setup and how data works.  You can increase and decrease as needed.  Yes, there is a line access fee of $20 on the SMLXL+ plans monthly.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

The last thing that we want is confusion. We would like to bring some clarity to the situation. Congratts on the new phone by the way. Yes smartphones must have a data plan. There are many pricing options available.  Please look at this video. It will offer some explanations :http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/understanding-paper-bill-video/. We will be here if you need anything else.
BobbyN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes