For the THIRD time~~~In iTunes my screen is stuck on the "choose a country" screen. It tells me to choose then tao "NEXT" there is NO NEXT on screen.
chiemi

I am typing this message for the FOURTH time~~~~My screen on iTunes is stuck on the "choose a country" screen.  I chose US then told to tap "NEXT"

There is NO next button on the screen and the cancel button @ top left is dark.  I scrolled through ALL THE COUNTRIES TO THE BOTTOM AND THERE WAS no "NEXT" BUTTON.  I cannot shop for or buy iTunes.  My screen is stuck on "Choose a country"

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: For the THIRD time~~~In iTunes my screen is stuck on the "choose a country" screen. It tells me to choose then tao "NEXT" there is NO NEXT on screen.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

chiemi, I would like to thank you for reaching out for support through the Community Forum. This is concerning to hear that you are experiencing these issues with iTunes on your iPhone 5S. Let's see if we can get to the bottom of what is causing this issue. Let's ensure that your device is on the most up to date software version. Please go to Settings > General > Software Update.

HarleyE_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes