Forgot Activation lock
J210wallet

Forgot activation lock on iPhone 6, what do I do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Forgot Activation lock
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'd like to assist you with your device. Can you please clarify what you mean by Activation Lock? Are you referring to the screen lock on the device?

DeannaL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
J210wallet

I am trying to access the restriction settings on my iPhone 5 but it is asking for the restrictions passcode which I do not remember, it is not the same as home lock screen pin

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

You will have to reset the ipad completely.  The only way to erase a forgotten restrictions code is start over as new.  You can try restoring from a previous backup if it doesn't include the restrictions code.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mama23dogs, Let's regain access on your phone. What are you trying to change in the restrictions. Was this passcode set-up by someone else? Do you have a lock screen password set?
JoelR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes