From one 5C to another 5C
michelleking89

How do I switch from one IPhone 5C to connect a different iPhone 5C? It wasn't bought through Verizon. Do I need a SIM card in the new phone?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: From one 5C to another 5C
michelleking89

I can't find a number to call to get help either. What do we pay these inflated prices for?? Not just phone service. We want customer service. Excellent customer service.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sounds like a great new device, just a few things that need to get worked out. Is the phone a Verizon Wireless device? Are you trying to replace the first phone with the second one? Do you currently have a sim card in the first device that you can put into the new one?
CheriS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your wish is answered and we are here at your service. You can reach us via phone at *611 from any Verizon handset. You can reach us at 1-800-922-0204 from any land line or other cell phone. We are happy to help via Twitter or Facebook as well.
CheriS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes