Gift Card
LisaG0108

When I traded in my iphone 4s I received a $200 gift card email receipt with a card # and pin#, will I still receive an actual card in the mail.  The reason I ask is that when trying to use it to pay my bill I need the security code on the back of the card so just wondering will I receive a card.  Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Gift Card
punnysang
Enthusiast - Level 2

you do not need a backside code for a gift card. All you need is gift card number and the PIN number they give you along with the gift card number. the PIN number is 5 digits long I believe and the gift card number is a lot longer. Click on Pay Bill and then when selecting Select payment method, choose Verizon Wireless Gift Card.(not the rebate card) then you are only asked to put in two kinds of numbers. I hope that cleared up the confusion. No need to wait for the physical card!!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Gift Card
punnysang
Enthusiast - Level 2

you do not need a backside code for a gift card. All you need is gift card number and the PIN number they give you along with the gift card number. the PIN number is 5 digits long I believe and the gift card number is a lot longer. Click on Pay Bill and then when selecting Select payment method, choose Verizon Wireless Gift Card.(not the rebate card) then you are only asked to put in two kinds of numbers. I hope that cleared up the confusion. No need to wait for the physical card!!!

0 Likes