Good afternoon. I have an iphone 5s and it was blocked by verizon, I wonder what was the reason for the block.
rabello800

Good afternoon.
I have an iphone 5s and it was blocked by verizon, I wonder what was the reason for the block.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Good afternoon. I have an iphone 5s and it was blocked by verizon, I wonder what was the reason for the block.
Snn5
Legend

Has this phone always been yours?  Was it bought used?  Was there an unpaid balance on the phone?  Is it a Verizon-compatible phone?  What leads you to believe it is blocked?  What messages or errors do you receive?

0 Likes
Re: Good afternoon. I have an iphone 5s and it was blocked by verizon, I wonder what was the reason for the block.
rabello800

I called the Apple support and they informed me that he was blocked by verizon, follows IMEI - removed

but he was always mine, and always used it and yesterday he blocked

>> Edited by Verizon Moderator to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

I would call Verizon and ask.

rabello800

Do you have the contact or email? I can not for the site .

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Customer Service

(800) 922-0204

or dial *611 from your mobile phone
View the *611 On-Screen App for Android Video

6 AM - 11 PM, Mon - Sun

Emergency Service Hours
11 PM - 6 AM, Mon - Sun

rabello800

this phone works I calling from Brazil ?

you do not have any email that I can make contact ?

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Traveling outside the US: 1-908-559-4899

If your device is lost, stolen or broken or you experience a device issue while you are traveling abroad, please use the below instructions from a landline phone.

To reach the Global Support Team from a landline phone:1. Dial your country's toll-free number.2. Enter your 10-digit mobile number when prompted by the Global Roaming Hotline.

SEE TOLL-FREE NUMBERS

If a toll-free number is not available for the country you are in, please dial 908.559.4899 (toll charges will apply).

0021 800-50050099 Brasil

0 Likes
rabello800

Can you say if I speak in Portuguese ?

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

With the recent information you have provided that you are in Brasil, several of the questions previously asked by Snn5 seem to have more importance now.

How did you acquire this phone? Did you purchase it from Verizon? Did you purchase it from someone else? If so, are you sure they were the original owner? Was it ever active on a Verizon line of service? If it was active on a Verizon line of service, was it purchased with a service contract? Was the contract completed? If not, was the ETF paid?

There can be MANY reasons why Verizon can be blocking this phone.