Got the wrong phone
Brittkneee

I recent switch to Verizon from AT&T. When purchasing phones I told the sales rep that I wanted to stick to the gold IPhone 6. I was told that all they had at the time was the black IPhone 6. He told me I wouldn't be able to use an actual phone till the phone got in from them ordering it. Seeing as I work in the health care field and travel all day that isn't an option for me. After explain that he told me he could give me the black one and switch me out to the gold seeing as it should arrive in only a matter of days. I then called every other day to check the status only to reach 14 day for them to tell me I'm past the "exchange date" and "we never placed an order for a gold iPhone". I'm extremely irritated. Also when looking at my account online it's saying my phone is space grey. How can I get the actual phone I was suppose to get?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Got the wrong phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Welcome to the VZW family! We are so happy you are here! I am certainly disheartened that your device purchase experience has been so frustrating, but let's get it sorted out together. Have you tried locating the device at another store?

NicholeKKKKKKKKKKKKKK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Brittkneee

As in asking if they carry the gold iPhone or tracking the one that was supposedly ordered? The sales rep told me they never even placed an order for the phone I was suppose to receive. Also, how do I clear up the error on my account saying it's the space grey one when I have the black? Thanks!

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Isn't the space gray the darker colored one?  They are space gray, silver, and gold.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Brittkneee, I really want to make sure that we’re able to clear things up and get us on the right path ASAP. Look at the iPhone 6 model, it does only come in Space Gray or Silver. The space gray color is the darker one between the two. Did you get the phone originally from the Store Location? If so, have you gone back to that store location that stated the were going to order you the Gold iPhone? Please keep us posted.
KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BrownSugar67
Contributor - Level 3

I really thought they stop production on the Gold iPhone 6 only come in two colors because of the high demand for the 6s GOLD. You will not be getting a gold 6 or 6 plus check out Verizon website. I'm you were lied or misinform about your device just get a nice case for it (not trying to be mean)

0 Likes