Group MMS Won't Work and the Message "Not Delivered" Keeps Popping Up?
Jiali

I have the iPhone 4S. I turned on MMS and tried group messaging with two people and it worked. However when I tried sending a text to three people, the message could not be delivered. Before I tried three, I sent one to twenty people and it didn't work. Also, when it says "not delivered" does that mean that some of the people receive the text and some not or does everyone not get it? I attempted sending the text again, but I was afraid that some would have already received it and I didn't want to overload their phones with repeated texts.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Group MMS Won't Work and the Message "Not Delivered" Keeps Popping Up?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This a is a bizarre situation, Jiali. I'll do all I can to help you find a solution. Just to clarify, if the message received is "Not Delivered" it is not sent to any of the potential recipients.

Can you please reset the Network Settings on your device and try sending a MMS and group message again? Let me know if this helps.

ChaunceyM_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Group MMS Won't Work and the Message "Not Delivered" Keeps Popping Up?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This a is a bizarre situation, Jiali. I'll do all I can to help you find a solution. Just to clarify, if the message received is "Not Delivered" it is not sent to any of the potential recipients.

Can you please reset the Network Settings on your device and try sending a MMS and group message again? Let me know if this helps.

ChaunceyM_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes