Has The Dropped Call Problem On The iPhone 7 Been Fixed?
Kcb5260
Enthusiast - Level 3

Has reception/dropped call problems been fixed?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: reception/dropped call problems on iphone 7 been fixed?
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Haven't had this issue on my iPhone 7 Plus or the other one in my household. Not aware of anyone else in my area having issues with reception or dropped calls either so I can only assume that the issues some are having may be due to their areas...or everyone around my area have been lucky and have devices that don't have an issue.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Haven't had this issue on my iPhone 7 Plus or the other one in my household. Not aware of anyone else in my area having issues with reception or dropped calls either so I can only assume that the issues some are having may be due to their areas...or everyone around my area have been lucky and have devices that don't have an issue.

0 Likes
Kcb5260
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thank You

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to be sure your service is working the way it should Kcb5260. Let's work towards getting this resolved. When did the service issues begin? What is the zip code where you are having the trouble?

RashadM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Kcb5260
Enthusiast - Level 3

I don't have one yet. Am thinking about purchasing but have read in forum here and others about these problems. Just wanted to ensure this was cleared up before purchasing. May go with 7plus but probably 6s plus

0 Likes