Has anyone had issues with your phone going from full bar lte to having one bar of service in an area that is alway lte
TheMarine79
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am having issues with service with my Iphone 6 plus.  In an area that is always Full bars and LTE, my phone drops down to one bar. The other guy I work with has the same phone and does not have the same issue.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Has anyone had issues with your phone going from full bar lte to having one bar of service in an area that is alway lte
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ensuring you have a properly working device is our top priority TheMarine79. We appreciate you working with us and being thorough with your responses to that we can ensure the best resolution. Since the data issue is still ongoing although intermittent, the next best step would be to obtain a new  4GLTE SIM card from any of our corporate stores:  http://vz.to/1bYc0fx. Keep us posted with your results.

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Has anyone had issues with your phone going from full bar lte to having one bar of service in an area that is alway lte
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are dedicated to keeping you connected withthe best possible signal. Where is this happening? May I have zip code? Is it primarily indoors? When did this begin?
YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
TheMarine79
Enthusiast - Level 3

48809 and 49341. It started a few months ago. Most time it works awesome other times it drops off. Outside of the building.

0 Likes
TheMarine79
Enthusiast - Level 3

Why no response verizon

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TheMarine79,

We definitely want to make sure that you have the service that you're used to. Apologize for any delay in response, but our messages are answered in the order received so there may be a delay in response. For a more immediate interaction you can give us a call at 800-922-0204. In the meantime, since you noticed the issues have there been any changes to the device such as new apps, app updates, software updates or even damage? Try resetting the device network settings to see if that helps. See how here http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/iphone-6-reset/.

AdamG_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
TheMarine79
Enthusiast - Level 3

Still not making changes.  It is still doing it from time to time

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
TheMarine79,

We're not giving up on this yet, so let's continue to dig in to see what's causing the trouble with the signal and get it fixed. Please fill us in with some additional information. What are you doing with the phone when the signal drops? You mentioned that it's happening from time to time. What's an estimate of how often it's happening?  Has your phone been damaged in any way or exposed to moisture?

ShawnteJ_VZW

0 Likes
TheMarine79
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mainly I am reading news. Searching the net, or pulling up

Articles. It happens a couple times a day each day. Usually for 10 minutes at

A time. The phone is in really good condition no moisture. I do not work near a large

Populated place where the network is being bogged down. And when the phone goes

To 1x it cannot operate.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know I am the same way too TheMarine79. I would not be able to operate on 1X as well. How far do you have to go in order for the signal to change? Is anyone else having this issue? Go to Settings>Safari>Tap on Clear history and Data.
AmberF_VZW

0 Likes
TheMarine79
Enthusiast - Level 3

No this does not solve the problem

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes