Has anyone recieved their ipad pro yet? I'm estimated 12/18 ship date
jlfstin

Just wondering if anyone is getting their iPad Pro before their estimated ship date.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Has anyone recieved their ipad pro yet? I'm estimated 12/18 ship date
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know you’re excited to receive your device. I’m sure you’ll have in your hands in no time jlftin. You can visit http://vz.to/1LbqIjy to check the status of your order. 

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
techieheart

I ordered mine on Nov 26 with an estimated date of 12/18.  I am really hoping it comes sooner.  Just noticed local Apple store now has the iPad Pro 128 wifi + cellular available for pick up today. 

0 Likes
lolarenee
Enthusiast - Level 1

I got mine last week, but my wife wants me to wait to open it until christmas. I dont know if that will affect my return policy if it has a problem though... any clues?

0 Likes
jese6230

no that does not help at all it just says that it has been ordered!  Can they give alittlebit more specfic date or is that all we get is a estimated ship date?  Are They just going to ship them all on the same day? I really hope that they get these out soon, so that everyone gets them before christmas. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lolarenee we know that you’re going to love your new tablet. As for the return policy, customer service would need to check the order date to confirm how long you have to return it.

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes