Has anyones shipping information changed yet?
wgriffiths2
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hey all I was just wondering if anyones shipping information has changed?  Mine says it will be here tomorrow and is still in transit in Memphis.  I spoke with fedex earlier and they said they would all probably go out in huge batches at a time so I was just wondering if anyones order has started to move out of Memphis? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Has anyones shipping information changed yet?
TomCat03
Contributor - Level 3

Mine has been the same since 8am this morning and is showing 5 hours away. I think either they are not updating most people's status until this evening or not going to release the trucks until 7 or 8 tonight so they can make their way to the local shipping center in the destination's range.

0 Likes
jpressley34
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mine still says in Memphis "shipment information sent to FedEx" I did have a delivery date of 9/19. Now I don't have a date. Says In transit...... think we are good for tomorrow! Hoping to see update saying it is in Michigan!

0 Likes
Matoya
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mine is still in transit, in Memphis I'm assuming, with a delivery date of September 21. Hopefully things will get moving soon.

0 Likes
jpressley34
Enthusiast - Level 3

My guess is that they are already moving to local hubs.

wgriffiths2
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ok I was just checking to see if I was the only one who was wondering about this.  Mine as well says in transit and that shipping information has been sent to Fedex.  Now that I think of it, from past experiences with Fedex they usually update stuff later in the evening, so Im hoping something changes.  I will tell you what I am looking forward though to waking up in the morning and it saying "On Fedex truck for Delivery."  Cant wait lol

0 Likes
jpressley34
Enthusiast - Level 3

Heck i will be glad just not to see Memphis! 

0 Likes
cfspence1003
Enthusiast - Level 3

MINE JUST CHANGED!!!! Woooooo hooooooo!!!

Sep 20, 2012 3:57 PM

Departed FedEx location

MEMPHIS, TN

0 Likes
StangKillah
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just checked my tracking info on FedEx and it finally says "Departed FedEx Location"!!! YEAAA seems like it took forever but I believe there is progress. Hopefully tomorrow everyone who is expecting to receive theirs actually get theirs tomorrow.

0 Likes
Addie23
Enthusiast - Level 2

Finally leaving Memphis YIPPEEE

Sep 20, 2012 3:39 PM

Departed FedEx location

MEMPHIS, TN

0 Likes